Fluently Bilingual Host
Looking for Fluently Bilingual Host
Zibi, the country’s most interesting real estate development, is looking for a fluently bilingual host to work full-time in their downtown presentation centre. Duties for this entry-level position include the following:
- greeting visitors to the presentation centre and ensuring they register and feel welcomed;
- answering questions about the development project;
- light translation duties (e.g. tweets, Facebook posts, email blasts);
- attending and participating in events to help promote the project;
- maintaining a tidy and professional workspace;
- answering phone and email inquiries
- other tasks and duties appropriate for the role.
Our ideal candidate would have the following characteristics:
- amazing French and English skills. Only fluently bilingual candidates will be interviewed;
- interest in sustainability considered an asset
- aspiration to use this as a stepping stone to a great career is considered an asset.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
About Zibi: Zibi is an ambitious redevelopment project in downtown Ottawa/Gatineau. Converting a contaminated former industrial site, into a mixed-use community, Zibi aims to be amongst the most environmentally and socially sustainable communities around the globe. Zibi is being developed by Windmill Developments and Dream Unlimited Corp.
To apply, please email email@example.com along with your resume.